Nowadays affiliate marketing has become important part for each and every business to generate leads to sale their product and services. As a marketer I found that with the help of affiliate marketing you can maximize your sale with no risk. There is no risk at all because you have to only pay to your publisher when they convert visitor into customer. It is much more profitable than running PPC campaign such as Google Adwords and other networks. I have seen many successfully business who have taken advantage by adding affiliate system to their business to generate more leads. Even I have added affiliate panel to my websites & blogs. I want to tell you that they have worked very well to generate leads to my products and services. Affiliate should be implemented by each and every business though you are large corporation, small company or running blog or website. You should add affiliate panel in your website or blog to make a sale and it also helps for promotion purpose of our products.
1. Affiliate Marketing Working
Affiliate panels work on tracking code this helps you to know which affiliate members is driving traffic to your site and generating lead to your products. In this it is also important to measure visitor ratio vs conversions. Affiliate members can promote your affiliate link through various platforms such as…
- Google AdWords.
- Promotion of affiliate program through article writing.
- Submitting your links on classified portals or forums.
- Directory submission sites to earn commission.
- Promoting affiliate through email marketing to maximize lead opportunity.
Affiliate members can use different promotional techniques to earn commission. But in this you have to restrict and limit of promotion. It is also important for business to maintain company standards in affiliate marketing. Build good policy for your affiliate program to maintain company quality standards.
2. Promoting Affiliate Program Through Referral
You can also promote your affiliate by adding referral system in your affiliate program. In this when your affiliate members promote your affiliate program through referral link and new member joins program they will get a Reward, Commission, Gift vouchers, Coupons anything. With the help of this referral system you can multiply affiliate members and it will be helpful for sale of your products in faster way.
3. Pros of Affiliate Marketing
- Zero risk factor – Because when a user comes to your site through link of your Affiliate member. You have to pay when that visitor converts into customer. It is most reliable and efficient method considering then PPC Ad Campaign.
- Cost effective than PPC ad campaign – In PPC ad campaign we have to pay for single click that drives to your site and we don’t even know that particular user will convert into customer or not. Sometimes in PPC Ad Campaign we might also bear loss and even we have to pay more for some popular keywords that really generates leads. But it is also consider being risky.
- Always in profit – You will always be in profit because you are paying to your affiliate member when visitors coming from their site will convert into customer. Pay only when visitor converts to customer.
- Spreading the word – It is easy to promote your affiliate program through various ways. You can also add referral system in your affiliate panel. These will help you to increase new sign-ups and also help to maximize your product sale from affiliate program.
4. Cons of Affiliate Marketing
- Check your affiliate members – Affiliate members can spoil your brand with poorly promoting affiliate links online. As they are using various ways of promotion the member don’t care about your brand as they are looking to earn money through your affiliate program. You have to restrict your members if they are applying such techniques. Because they may even spoil your brand by promoting links or banners on non related sites and passing out non-related users.
- Restricting your affiliate members – It is hard to control our user by spreading affiliate links all around web. These links spoil our company brand and may harm our site by increasing our site bounce rate. You can create tools in your panel and restrict such affiliate members who are promoting your brand poorly.
- Tons of visitors but no lead – It may happen if you don’t use custom analytics software to know where your customers are coming from. Affiliate members may link to poor and non-related websites and in these it may also happens visitor coming from unreputable sources. These may also hurt your company brand.
You can maintain and manage affiliate members and visitors coming from unknown sources by using custom analytic software. In custom analytics software you are able to analyze your traffic coming from unknown sources and you can also control them. Build quality panel for affiliate members by adding quality score, quality graph, lead conversion, faqs, videos and more to better understand maintaining company brand with affiliate promotion. Kindly share your view on this article in below comment box.